African Mango Capsules
AFRICAN MANGO provides pure, pharmaceutical-grade Irvingia Gabonensis seed extract. Each capsule provides 500mg of extract, without any added stimulants or caffeine.
- Helps control appetite
- Boosts metabolism
- Strengthens immunity
AFRICAN MANGO, also known as wild mango or bush mango, is a highly valued small to medium evergreen tree that produces edible, sweet fruit similar to common mangoes. It is known as a drupe or stone fruit since it contains a large single seed or nut. Classed as oilseeds, this protein-rich, fibrous seed is often referred to as “dikanut”. It is a subtly aromatic seed (nut) that has historically been ground into a paste or cake called “dika bread” and used in traditional local cuisine where the tree natively grows.
What Does AFRICAN MANGO Do For You?
AFRICAN MANGO has many benefits for your overall health and wellness. Specifically, AFRICAN MANGO helps boost metabolism, control appetite, balance blood glucose levels and increase the rate at which your body converts fat into usable energy. When you’re not dieting, AFRICAN MANGO helps inhibit any excess energy from converting to fat. This is not to say that AFRICAN MANGO allows you to eat anything you like, but it can help during those times where you just want to let your guard down and enjoy some guilt-free treats.
Unlike most energy converting supplements that force water out of your system, AFRICAN MANGO does not dehydrate the body but actually maintains proper hydration levels, allowing you to naturally burn fat. AFRICAN MANGO also supports the health of kidneys and liver while controlling your appetite and using energy more efficiently.
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
African Mango Seed Extract 10:1 (Irvingia Gabonensis) 500mg (Irvingia Gabonensis) equivalent to 5000mg of African Mango
Guaranteed free of:
Wheat, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives, artificial flavour & colour.
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Pregnant or lactating women, persons taking medication or under a doctor’s care should consult their physician prior to use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function
Important for hair, skin and nail health.
Essential nutrient for carbohydrate metabolism.
Required for synthesis of fatty acids.
Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Assists in converting food to energy.
Involved in transformation of amino acids into protein.
Contributes to health of sex glands and sweat glands.
Promotes normal cell growth.
Biotin is a member of the B complex family, but it is not actually a vitamin. It is a co-enzyme that works with vitamins. It is produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines. Biotin used to be known as Vitamin H. Biotin is found in many foods, including oatmeal, vegetables, peanuts, mushrooms, egg yolks, rice, nuts, spinach, potatoes and poultry and beef. Biotin gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means “life” and was first isolated in 1936. Biotin is water-soluble, so any excess will be eliminated in the urine.