Ashwagandha, or Withania somnifera, is an Indian herbal plant, and a powerful adaptogenic herb. It is popularly known as Indian Ginseng and is found in the drier parts of sub-tropical India. It contains alkaloids, withanolides, withaferins, and saponins. Ashwagandha is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, providing mood support. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to support overall well-being.
1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as di-calcium phosphate) 59mg
Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania somnifera) 500mg
Ashwagandha Root Extract (5% withanolides) 70mg
Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any form of sedative. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
Evening Primrose Oil: May support symptom relief associated with PMS
- May have positive effects on cardiovascular health
- May support healthy weight
- May support breast health
- May support healthy immune function
- Shown to reduce symptoms associated with diabetes
- May support skin health