Ashwagandha, or Withania somnifera, is an Indian herbal plant, and a powerful adaptogenic herb. It is popularly known as Indian Ginseng and is found in the drier parts of sub-tropical India. It contains alkaloids, withanolides, withaferins, and saponins. Ashwagandha is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional health care system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, providing mood support. In addition, Ashwagandha has been shown to support overall well-being.
1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as di-calcium phosphate) 59mg
Ashwagandha Root Powder (Withania somnifera) 500mg
Ashwagandha Root Extract (5% withanolides) 70mg
Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals.
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any form of sedative. Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
Holy Basil Promotes Healthy Adrenal Glands & Overall Wellness.
Supports adrenal glands
Promotes overall wellness
Pure & potent
HOLY BASIL is a powerful, potent herb that promotes healthy bodily functions and is especially supportive of the adrenal glands during times of stress. Holy Basil Supplements may help maintain balanced hormones and promote overall health and vitality through support of the immune system and energy levels.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response