Of the nine essential amino acids, valine, leucine, and isoleucine have branched side chains; these are called branched-chain amino acids or BCAAs. These BCAAs play important roles during exercise and in the maintenance and growth of skeletal muscle.
During exercise, BCAAs are used as an energy source and also play an important role glyconeogenesis – a mechanism for reusing the glucose used for energy in muscle. Because the body requires increased amounts of energy during exercise, BCAA oxidation is increased; therefore supplementing with additional BCAAs will preserve muscle tissue from being broken down to acquire BCAAs. BCAAs are energy-rich in the sense that their oxidation produces increased amounts of adenosine triphosphate or ATP. ATP is used by cells as an energy carrier. It is often referred to as “molecular currency” and is responsible for transporting energy within cells for metabolism.
Eight (8) Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Our BCAA delivers leucine, isoleucine, and valine in the ideal ratio of 3:1:2 with the power of a 8 capsule serving size.
Amount Per Serving
Consume 1 serving one to three times daily. For optimal use, take between meals, 30-45 minutes before workouts, and/or immediately after workouts.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function