Calc Mag Zinc Capsule
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function
Calcium, magnesium, and zinc are three of the most important minerals the body needs to gain and maintain good health. Our Cal-Mag-Zinc provides the dietary ingredients necessary to support bone density and strength: calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D. Combating bone-loss is a complicated matter that requires more than just calcium on its own. The recommended ratio of calcium to magnesium is 2:1. Our Cal-Mag-Zinc is formulated to the recommended ratio of calcium and magnesium.
Additionally, this formula contains Betaine HCL and Glutamic Acid HCL. These ingredients are added to help maximise the digestion of calcium, magnesium and zinc. This is especially important due to the fact that levels of hydrochloric acid levels typically decline with age.
Calcium, magnesium and zinc work together synergistically to promote optimal health and well-being.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body (the human body contains approximately 2.5 pounds) and 99% of this is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining Calcium is in the bloodstream and the fluids surrounding the cells. It is an essential mineral with a wide range of biological functions. Calcium absorption declines with age. If the body does not get enough calcium, it will rob it from the bones, causing them to become porous and fragile. It cannot be over-stressed that calcium supplementation is of major importance for maintaining strong, healthy bones and slowing bone loss.
Magnesium is essential for hundreds of chemical reactions in the body. It functions as a coenzyme (it participates in over 300 enzymatic reactions!) for proper function of nerves and muscles, formation of bones and energy metabolism. Recent studies suggest that is of particular importance for proper heart function. Magnesium works synergistically with calcium by increasing its absorption and may increase bone density as well. In fact, the body stores 60% of its magnesium in the bones, 26% is in the muscle tissues and the remaining magnesium is stored in the soft tissues of the body. Magnesium supplementation is necessary for many people. Some of the reasons for deficiency include: diet high in processed foods, high calcium intake, stress, intense physical activity and the use of certain medications.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral. Every cell in the body needs this nutrient and hundreds of body processes rely on it, from the immune system and the enzymes that produce DNA to the senses of taste and smell. Although the body does not produce zinc on its own, this mineral is readily available in drinking water and certain foods. Even so, a surprising number of adults fail to get enough of this mineral through their diet. Zinc is believed to promote a strong immune system by, among other things, revitalizing the thymus gland and its production of white blood cells. In addition, autoimmune diseases (chronic ailments linked to the improper functioning of the immune system, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or fibromyalgia) may also benefit from zinc supplementation. Interestingly, the presence of too little zinc has been linked to a decreased immune response in older people. Evidence shows that zinc is also useful in fighting cold and flu symptoms. By boosting the immune system, zinc may also protect against fungal infections and various infectious disorders, such as conjunctivitis and pneumonia. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Calcium may interfere with absorption of some medications such as the tetracycline antibiotics, consult a health care practitioner prior to using Calcium if you are taking these.
- Persons with kidney or thyroid disease should consult their health care practitioner before taking calcium
- Very high doses of calcium have been shown to cause kidney stones for some people
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner prior to using Calcium
- The RDA for Magnesium is 400mg
- If you have kidney disease, heart disease or are pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner prior to using magnesium.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 1000mg
Magnesium (as 89 % magnesium oxide, 11% magnesium amino acid chelate) 500mg
Zinc (as 80% zinc oxide) 25mg
Betaine HCI 100mg
Glutamic Acid HCI 80mg
Take two (2) Capsuless daily.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
- Powerful herbal immune support for kids
- Promotes fast recovery after colds
- Herbal, nourishing formula
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SUPPORT LIQUID DROPS offers natural support to strengthen your little one’s immune system for less sick time and more fun time. The herbal immune support for kids combines key ingredients that hold a reputation for boosting the immune system, and accelerating recovery after colds. This specially designed blend of ingredients is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that leave your child healthy and happy.