Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
What is Coral Calcium and where does it come from?
Coral Calcium is a salt of calcium derived from fossilised coral reefs. Living coral reefs are endangered and cannot be harvested without significant damage to the ecosystem and because of this, coral calcium is harvested by grinding up above-ground limestone deposits that were once part of a coral reef. Calcium from coral sources need to be refined to remove pollutants of the source environment. Coral Calcium is environment-safe and above-sea-level sourced.
What does Coral Calcium do and what studies support this?
After years of research, it was found that a small amount of processed coral added to just about any liquid would increase the pH and make it alkaline. Researchers also discovered that the coral neutralised waste products in water and added a number of important minerals often removed during treatment at local water plants. Even water containing impurities such as chlorine, bacteria, heavy metals, and fluoride can be brought into proper pH balance.
Why take Coral Calcium?
Coral Calcium is mostly known for its ability to promote strong bones and teeth. Coral Calcium may also help reduce heartburn by normalising stomach acid. It is an important nutrient for lowering blood pressure, a required nutrient for muscle contraction and necessary for healthy blood clotting. Coral Calcium also plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 1800 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 20.5 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha succinate) 24.9 mg
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 5 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as coral calcium) 1000 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (from coral calcium & magnesium citrate) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 8 mg
- Selenium (as selenium chelate) 35 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 3 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate) 120 mcg 3
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 1 mg
Take 4 capsules daily with a meal. Dosage can be split between two or more meals.
Plant-based Supplement Supports Digestive & Immune System Health
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports natural cleansing
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHLOROPHYLL JUICE offer pure, natural support to the digestive system while promoting a healthy, cleansed body. Chlorophyll is a nutrient that creates the green pigment and allows light absorption in many of the leafy green plants we eat. The benefits of liquid chlorophyll are vast, but some of most common benefits are digestion and immune system support. The chlorophyll Juice is packed with nourishing properties that promote optimal health.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response