Children Multivitamin Chewables
Children’s Multivitamin: A great tasting complete chewable children will love!
- Great tasting strawberry flavor
- Chewable for easy consumption
- Helps children stay healthy and strong
- Complete and balanced for a variety of diets
What does Children’s Multivitamin do?
Children’s Multivitamin is a great tasting complete chewable multi with vitamins and minerals children need to help them grow healthy and strong. Children love the great-tasting strawberry flavour and parents appreciate the important vitamins and minerals provided for their growing children. Parents know how important it is for their child to get the vitamins and minerals they need to keep their growing bodies healthy.
The best way to assure your child gets plenty of vitamins and minerals is to emphasise the importance of eating a variety of healthy foods. Offer foods from the different food groups to your child each day and prepare meals with nutrients that complement each other. That means eating fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, whole grains, nuts, legumes, milk, and cheese.
Who Should Take Children’s Multivitamin?
Ideally, healthy children should receive enough nutrients from their diet. However, sometimes children are finicky eaters and today’s hectic schedules leave little time for balanced meals. If you’re concerned that your child’s lacking in any area, because he won’t put anything green in his mouth or because some weeks he seems to eat nothing but mac and cheese, then you might want to give him a supplement for your peace of mind. It provides a little extra insurance that he’s getting what he needs. Our Children’s Multivitamin makes a good basic supplement for most children. Some children with health problems may need more complex dietary supplementation, which should be determined by a doctor, nutritionist or dietitian.
Some children, like vegetarians, or those with sensitivities to certain foods, for example, might need a daily vitamin and mineral supplement to meet their RDAs. If your child is a vegetarian, vitamin B12 will be lacking in his diet. And if your doctor has decided that your child is anemic, additional iron could be recommended. Both vitamin B12 and iron are present in Children’s Multivitamin Chewable Tablets.
Which Dietary Supplements Should Children Take?
Vitamin C: Children who snub fruits and vegetables may not be getting enough vitamin C, which is important for our immune system and for the connective tissue under our skin. Vitamin C protects us from damaging free radicals and is crucial for brain function.
Vitamin B Complex: The B complex vitamins have several functions, some of which are involved with carbohydrate metabolism. A child who has a high-refined sugar and starch diet may deplete those important B vitamins.
Minerals: Some experts believe that minerals are depleted in our soil, and therefore much of our produce may be deficient of minerals as well. Calcium and magnesium are important for healthy bones, nerves, and muscles while zinc is important for our immune system. Supplements are not a substitute for good food, and they should never be used to justify a poor diet. If your child isn’t eating well, give him a supplement, but also take steps to improve his eating habits.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: About 22
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2g
- Sugars 2g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg
- Vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) 30 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamine HCI) 1.5mg
- Riboflavin 1.7mg
- Niacin (As niacinimide) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 2mg
- Folic Acid 10mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10mg
- Calcium (as calcium amino chelate) 20mg
- Iron (as iron amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 100mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 3mg
- Copper (as copper glycinate) .05mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) .05mg
- Potassium (as potassium amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Stevia Extract (leaf) 32mg
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) 400mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 10mcg
- Inositol 10mcg
- Lycopene 500mcg
- Lutein (from marigold flower extract) 500mcg
- Superfood Blend 300mg
(apple (fruit), papaya (fruit), pineapple (fruit), lemon bioflavonoids, spirulina, sunflower oil (seed), rice bran (seed), beet greens (leaf), broccoli (aerial parts), brown rice (seed), carrot (root), mango (fruit), cranberry (fruit), rose hips (fruit), spinach (leaf), acerola cherry extract (fruit) (Malpighia glabra).
Chew 2 tablets daily with food.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Naturally Support Digestion & Overall Health
- Supports digestion & overall health
- May naturally reduce bloating & gas
- Pure, liquid herbal formula
FENNEL LIQUID DROPS offer digestive health and overall bodily support with its rich makeup of nutrients. Fennel seeds have been long used as a culinary addition, but the health benefits of fennel are impressive and utilised worldwide. This superfood holds key nutrients that support healthy digestion, blood pressure, cholesterol and overall well-being. Fennel seeds are packed with diverse, nourishing properties that help your body feel great and thrive.
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process