Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Cinnamon bark has been used for several thousand years in traditional Eastern and Western systems of health care, for such purposes as poor appetite and transient digestive discomforts such as bloating, indigestion and gas, as well as supporting healthy blood glucose levels already within normal ranges.
What does Cinnamon do?
Cinnamon has been found to positively influence various health parameters often associated with proper insulin function, including natural support for healthy blood pressure and healthy metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides. As with traditional use, modern research has also demonstrated that cinnamon is effective in supporting healthy blood glucose levels already within normal ranges. Modern research has also shown other benefits associated with cinnamon supplementation. This includes promoting healthy cardiovascular function as demonstrated by cinnamon’s support for healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and blood pressure levels already within normal ranges.
Finally, research has shown that people experienced a significant alteration in body composition, as demonstrated by a body fat decreased by 0.7%, and a muscle mass increase of 1.1%. Such alterations in body composition should only be attempted as part of a complete program of diet and exercise.
Serving Size: One (1) Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: Organic Cinnamon (Bark) (cinnamomum burmannii) 300mg
Take 1 capsule two times daily.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
Important for hair, skin and nail health.
Essential nutrient for carbohydrate metabolism.
Required for synthesis of fatty acids.
Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Assists in converting food to energy.
Involved in transformation of amino acids into protein.
Contributes to health of sex glands and sweat glands.
Promotes normal cell growth.
Biotin is a member of the B complex family, but it is not actually a vitamin. It is a co-enzyme that works with vitamins. It is produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines. Biotin used to be known as Vitamin H. Biotin is found in many foods, including oatmeal, vegetables, peanuts, mushrooms, egg yolks, rice, nuts, spinach, potatoes and poultry and beef. Biotin gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means “life” and was first isolated in 1936. Biotin is water-soluble, so any excess will be eliminated in the urine.