Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Cinnamon bark has been used for several thousand years in traditional Eastern and Western systems of health care, for such purposes as poor appetite and transient digestive discomforts such as bloating, indigestion and gas, as well as supporting healthy blood glucose levels already within normal ranges.
What does Cinnamon do?
Cinnamon has been found to positively influence various health parameters often associated with proper insulin function, including natural support for healthy blood pressure and healthy metabolism of cholesterol and triglycerides. As with traditional use, modern research has also demonstrated that cinnamon is effective in supporting healthy blood glucose levels already within normal ranges. Modern research has also shown other benefits associated with cinnamon supplementation. This includes promoting healthy cardiovascular function as demonstrated by cinnamon’s support for healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol and blood pressure levels already within normal ranges.
Finally, research has shown that people experienced a significant alteration in body composition, as demonstrated by a body fat decreased by 0.7%, and a muscle mass increase of 1.1%. Such alterations in body composition should only be attempted as part of a complete program of diet and exercise.
Serving Size: One (1) Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving: Organic Cinnamon (Bark) (cinnamomum burmannii) 300mg
Take 1 capsule two times daily.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response