What is COENZYME Q10 and where does it come from?
The primary function of COENZYME Q10 is as a catalyst for metabolism – the complex chain of chemical reactions during which food is broken down into packets of energy that the body can use. Acting in conjunction with enzymes, CoQ10 helps to speed up the vital metabolic process, providing the energy that the cells need to digest food, heal wounds, maintain healthy muscles and perform countless other bodily functions.
What does COENZYME Q10 do?
Because of CoQ10’s essential role in energy production, it’s not surprising that it is found in every cell in the body. COENZYME Q10 plays an important role in heart health and cardiovascular function as it aids in the production of ATP (cellular energy) to help maintain a steady heartbeat. As an antioxidant, COENZYME Q10 may help slow pre-mature ageing as it helps reduce damage caused by free radicals. This function also gives it the ability to improve immune system health, and reduce oxidative damage throughout the body.
Immunity: Much like vitamins C and E, COENZYME Q10 helps to neutralise cell-damaging molecules known as free radicals, boots the immune system, and may help to reduce the signs of ageing.
Energy: Involved in energy production on the cellular level, COENZYME Q10 may help reduce fatigue, and improve metabolism.
Heart Health: COENZYME Q10 is especially abundant in the energy-intensive cells of the heart, helping this organ beat more than 100,000 times each day. Since this essential compound diminishes with age, supplementation may be beneficial after the age of 40.
Who needs COENZYME Q10?
Anyone seeking to improve immune function, increase energy, and maintain a healthy heart may benefit from taking COENZYME Q10.
Does COENZYME Q10have any side effects?
COENZYME Q10 is considered safe but may cause digestive upset in some people. For some, COENZYME Q10 may lower blood sugar so those with diabetes should check with their health care provider before supplementing with CoQ10.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Pack: 120
Amount Per Serving: Coenzyme Q10 100mg
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Evening Primrose Oil: May support symptom relief associated with PMS
- May have positive effects on cardiovascular health
- May support healthy weight
- May support breast health
- May support healthy immune function
- Shown to reduce symptoms associated with diabetes
- May support skin health
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
Plant-based Supplement Supports Digestive & Immune System Health
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports natural cleansing
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHLOROPHYLL JUICE offer pure, natural support to the digestive system while promoting a healthy, cleansed body. Chlorophyll is a nutrient that creates the green pigment and allows light absorption in many of the leafy green plants we eat. The benefits of liquid chlorophyll are vast, but some of most common benefits are digestion and immune system support. The chlorophyll Juice is packed with nourishing properties that promote optimal health.