Flax Seed Oil: Excellent Source of Essential Fatty Acids!
- Omega-3 fatty acids are instrumental in regulating inflammation, blood thickness and pressure, hormone production, immune activity and central nervous system activity.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) may be linked to Omega-3 deficiency
- Support cardiovascular health
- Deficiency of Omega-3 may be linked to depression
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important for development of brain and eyes in children
- Omega-3 EFAs are useful in the treatment of allergies, asthma and various skin disorders
- Influences hormone metabolism in postmenopausal women
- Useful in treating pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis
- Supports healthy immune function
What is Flax Seed Oil?
Common Flax is one of oldest continuously harvested plants in world history. From prehistoric times to the present, flax has been a source for food, fiber (linen), oil, and has been used in herbal preparations. Flaxseed oil (also known as Linseed Oil) is one of the best vegetarian sources of essential fatty acids. It contains approximately 50-60% of the omega-3 essential fatty acid, known as linolenic acid or alpha-linolenic acid, and roughly 18-20% of the omega-6 essential fatty acid known as linoleic acid. Flaxseed oil is nature’s richest source of linolenic acid, which is frequently deficient in diets.
The essential fatty acids have several important functions. They are a necessary component of cell walls and cellular membranes throughout the body, they help in energy production and they help regulate the breakdown of cholesterol and triglycerides. Most people consume diets that contain too much of the omega-6 fatty acids and not enough of omega-3 fatty acids. Flaxseed oil is a very important nutritional supplement because it is nature’s best source of omega-3 fatty acid.
Why should you take Flax Seed Oil?
Recent research indicates that flaxseed oil may have the ability to reduce blood pressure, lower levels of harmful cholesterol and offer both estrogen-like and anti-estrogenic effect.
Cholesterol: In animal studies and small human studies, flaxseed produced identifiable reductions in low-density lipoproteins, the “bad” type of cholesterol. The results of another animal study using flaxseed oil indicated a small decrease in blood pressure.
Inflammation: Omega-3 fatty acids appear to limit the inflammatory reaction associated with these conditions. In cases of lupus, flaxseed oil not only reduces inflammation in the joints, kidneys and skin, but also lowers cholesterol levels that may be elevated by the disease. Taking flaxseed oil for gout may lessen the often sudden and severe joint pain or swelling that is a symptom of this condition.
Immune System: The omega-3 fatty acids in Flax Seed Oil can boost your body’s ability to defend itself against foreign substances.
How much should be taken?
Typical daily dosage is from 1000mg to 3000mg.
- If you are pregnant or lactating please consult your health care practitioner prior to using Flax Seed Oil.
- There is no known toxicity associated with flax seed oil.
- Should not be exposed to extreme heat as rancidity may occur.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
Total Calories 10
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1g
Polysaturated Fat 0.5g
Organic Flax Seed Oil 1000mg
Which typically contain:
Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 450mg
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 110mg
Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 110mg
Other Fatty Acids 50mg
Take one (1) softgel up to three times daily with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Keep your hair and beard moisturised with Beardo Beard and Hair Growth Oil. Regular oiling and cleansing will result in a healthy and full beard. Massage the oil into your scalp and leave overnight. Wash your hair next morning and see the difference.
Promotes Hair Growth
Get Rid of Patchy Beard
Get Full, Thick & Dense Beard
Nourishes Your Beard
Plant-based Supplement Supports Digestive & Immune System Health
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports natural cleansing
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHLOROPHYLL LIQUID DROPS offer pure, natural support to the digestive system while promoting a healthy, cleansed body. Chlorophyll is a nutrient that creates the green pigment and allows light absorption in many of the leafy green plants we eat. The benefits of liquid chlorophyll are vast, but some of most common benefits are digestion and immune system support. The chlorophyll drops are packed with nourishing properties that promote optimal health.
Brahmi (Bacopa) is traditionally used as a nerve tonic and brain food
Brahmi is naturally extracted using only the finest quality Bacopa monniera. Our Standardized True Spectrum‰ extract provides active levels of bacosides A & B, concentrated in the balanced ratio nature intended, without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases.