Giloy Gudduchi Capsules
- For a Balanced Immune Response
- Dietary Supplement
Successful ageing is often dependent on a dynamic immune system. But just having a “strong” immune system isn’t enough. A healthy and youthful body requires balanced immune-cell signalling to maintain effective and responsive immunity. The plant known as Tinospora Cordifolia has a long tradition of use in Ayurvedic medicine. Tinofend is a standardised extract of active Tinospora compounds that work synergistically to help maintain the balanced cellular responsiveness, sensitivity and strength of an optimised and properly-modulated immune response.
Tinofend promotes optimal immune health three ways:
- Helps support the activity that regulates immune response and enhances the function of protective cells called macrophages.
- Helps limit the number of eosinophils (type of white blood cell) already within normal range.
- Provides polysaccharides to help optimise the immune system’s normal defences, including neutrophil (type of white blood cell) function.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial on humans found that Tinofend produced significant changes in several immune parameters that are known to help support healthy, immune system modulation.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Important for hair, skin and nail health.
Essential nutrient for carbohydrate metabolism.
Required for synthesis of fatty acids.
Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Assists in converting food to energy.
Involved in transformation of amino acids into protein.
Contributes to health of sex glands and sweat glands.
Promotes normal cell growth.
Biotin is a member of the B complex family, but it is not actually a vitamin. It is a co-enzyme that works with vitamins. It is produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines. Biotin used to be known as Vitamin H. Biotin is found in many foods, including oatmeal, vegetables, peanuts, mushrooms, egg yolks, rice, nuts, spinach, potatoes and poultry and beef. Biotin gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means “life” and was first isolated in 1936. Biotin is water-soluble, so any excess will be eliminated in the urine.
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise