Giloy or tinospora condifolia and tulsi or holy basil are well known herbs in ayurveda and modern science for natural protection of human body from metabolic malfunctioning. Regular consumption of this herbal supplement in our daily diet. Provide natrients to relive joint paints, effectively pacify all body doshas (Tridoshashamak), giloy also helps to mange stress.
Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Juice 95%, Holy Basil Extract 5%, Acidity Regulator (E – 330). Nutritional Per 100Ml, Energy 47. 13 Kcal, Carbohydrate 10. 90G, Total Fat 0G, Proteins 1G, Phosphorus 95Mg, Potassium 94Mg, Calcium 25Mg, Sodium 20Mg.
Giloy few of its medicinal uses are:
Skin diseases – if giloy juice is taken with neem and amla it is very effective. You can see the result in fifteen days.
In piles – its juice with butter milk is very useful.
its juice is considered very effective in removing both exogenous and endogenous toxins. It also cleans out the brain toxins that disturbs mental function.
giloy is effective in respiratory troubles particularly in asthma.
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function