Giloy or tinospora condifolia and tulsi or holy basil are well known herbs in ayurveda and modern science for natural protection of human body from metabolic malfunctioning. Regular consumption of this herbal supplement in our daily diet. Provide natrients to relive joint paints, effectively pacify all body doshas (Tridoshashamak), giloy also helps to mange stress.
Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Juice 95%, Holy Basil Extract 5%, Acidity Regulator (E – 330). Nutritional Per 100Ml, Energy 47. 13 Kcal, Carbohydrate 10. 90G, Total Fat 0G, Proteins 1G, Phosphorus 95Mg, Potassium 94Mg, Calcium 25Mg, Sodium 20Mg.
Giloy few of its medicinal uses are:
Skin diseases – if giloy juice is taken with neem and amla it is very effective. You can see the result in fifteen days.
In piles – its juice with butter milk is very useful.
its juice is considered very effective in removing both exogenous and endogenous toxins. It also cleans out the brain toxins that disturbs mental function.
giloy is effective in respiratory troubles particularly in asthma.
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response