Gotu Kola Capsules
Gotu Kola: Helps keep the vascular system healthy and promotes an even blood flow
- An ancient Ayurvedic energising herb
- Each capsule delivers 435 mg of pure gotu kola powder
Gotu Kola is a perennial plant native to India, China, Africa and the South Pacific. It has been widely used since ancient times for a variety of conditions. Gotu Kola is not related to kola nuts and does not contain any caffeine.
What is Gotu Kola used for?
Anxiety: Triterpenoids (the compounds found in gotu kola) seem to decrease anxiety and increase mental function in mice. One human study found that people who took gotu kola were less likely to be startled by a new noise than those who took placebo. Since the “startle noise” response can be an indicator of anxiety, researchers theorise that gotu kola might help reduce anxiety symptoms. But the dose used in this study was very high, so it’s impossible to say how gotu kola might be used to treat anxiety.
Scleroderma: A single study of 13 women with scleroderma found that gotu kola decreased joint pain and skin hardening, and improved finger movement.
Insomnia: Gotu kola acts as a sedative when given to animals in tests. Because of that effect, it is sometimes suggested to help people with insomnia. But no human studies have been done to see whether it works and whether it’s safe.
Age Spots: When ingested, gotu kola improves collagen production and skin cell growth. Gotu kola rejuvenates the skin by encouraging healthy skin cells to replace age spots.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
Gotu Kola (leaf) 900 mg
Take two (2) capsules daily.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function