Grapeseed Extract Capsules
Grape Seed Extract: Antioxidant Promoting Cardiovascular and Immune System Health
- Acts as an antioxidant
- May help with various circulation problems
- May support healthy immune function
- May protect the body against the damaging effects of radiation therapy and certain types of chemotherapy
- May inhibit the destruction of collagen structures
- May support cardiovascular health
- May support healthy inflammatory response
What is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract comes from the tiny seeds of the red grape. It is rich in flavonoids, which are plant substances that help protect cells from free radical damage. Grape Seed Extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). These anti-oxidants help protect cells from free radical damage and also promote healthy circulation. Grape Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols, a compound that’s high in antioxidants. Studies have shown OPC to be more powerful antioxidants than vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene.
Grape Seed Extract was discovered, the best sources of antioxidants came from vitamin C, E, and beta-carotene; however, these sources were not powerful enough to fight the free radicals and are also excreted by the body within a short time of ingestion. Grape Seed Extract, on the other hand, has been shown to remain in the body for as long as 3 full days and is 20 times more potent than vitamin C, and 50 times more stronger than Vitamin E.
How does Grape Seed Extract work?
Grape Seed Extract is thought to exert a powerful, positive influence on blood vessels. Consequently, OPC’s are a key ingredient in pharmaceuticals used in Western Europe for vascular disorders. Grape Seed Extract is both water and fat-soluble and may therefore penetrate all types of cell membranes delivering powerful antioxidant protection. It is also one of the few antioxidants that can cross the blood brain barrier, potentially helping to protect brain cells from free radical damage.
There are countless studies that demonstrate the many health benefits of grape seed extract, it has been extensively researched across the globe. Grape Seed Extract has been shown exceptionally effective fighting against free radicals in the body. Many research publications have reported on the health benefits of grape seed extracts including antioxidant activity, improving cardiovascular health and gastric health.
Why take Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals. It is is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E. Grape Seed Extract helps improve cardiovascular health and promotes brain, skin and eye health. Research indicates Grape Seed Extract may be of benefit in individuals with vision disorders and may reduce eyestrain associated with prolonged computer monitor work. Grape Seed Extract is also anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory and is one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the blood brain barrier to help protect the brain and nerve tissue. Studies show that Grape Seed Extract t may also have the ability to block platelet activating factor (PAF), thus lengthening the time it takes for the blood to form clots.
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner prior to using Grape Seed Extract.
- There are no known reports of toxicity associated with Grape Seed Extract.
- If you have a bleeding disorder or are planning to have any type of surgery or dental work, stop using Grape Seed Extract for at least 14 days prior to the procedure.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera) 100mg
(Standardized to 85% polyphenols, 85g)
Take one (1) capsule, one to three times daily with meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
A powerful and natural anti-inflammatory with no negative side effects.
Standardised to Contain 65% Boswellic Acid.
Reduces general arthritis pain.
Helps prevent the deterioration of cartilage and joint tissue.
Treats the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
May reduce the number of asthma attack.
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response