What is Graviola?
Graviola tree (Annona muricata), also known as sour-sop, is found in the Amazon jungle and some of the Caribbean islands. Graviola tree leaves have been used traditionally for their various therapeutic properties.
What does Graviola do?
Studies suggest that Acetogenins, the active constituents of Graviola, can support healthy cell growth and function. Graviola has been used for its whole body calming effects and as a supplement to help maintain a positive mood. Graviola is also famous for its sedative properties. This is due to a serotonin uptake inhibitor that is found in the plant’s fruit. It is responsible for the experience of joy and mood elevation. Graviola has been praised for its abilities to kill viruses, bacteria and parasites, as well as to lower blood pressure, and calm nerves. This has made Graviola very important and precious in natural herbal medicine.
Serving Size: Two (2) Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving:
Graviola (Annona muricata) (leaf) 1,000mg
Take 2 capsules, three to four times daily as needed.
Do not take this product if you have any neurodegenerative disorders or Parkinson’s disease, or are taking any anti-hypertensive or MAO inhibitor medications. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
- Powerful herbal immune support for kids
- Promotes fast recovery after colds
- Herbal, nourishing formula
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SUPPORT LIQUID DROPS offers natural support to strengthen your little one’s immune system for less sick time and more fun time. The herbal immune support for kids combines key ingredients that hold a reputation for boosting the immune system, and accelerating recovery after colds. This specially designed blend of ingredients is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that leave your child healthy and happy.
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism