Omega 3 – 6 – 9 Capsules
Essential for Heart and Vascular Health.
- Instrumental in regulating inflammation, blood pressure and thickness, hormone production, and the activities of the immune and central nervous systems.
- Studies suggest that Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) may be linked to omega-3 deficiency.
- Has been shown to decrease elevated serum triglycerides.
- Deficiencies of omega-3 may also be linked to depression.
- Important for infants (and a developing fetus) for proper development of the brain and retina of the eyes.
- Deficiencies have also been found in people who have allergies, asthma, and skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis.
- Supports cardiovascular health by lowering blood pressure, relaxing blood vessels and lowering cholesterol levels.
- May also reduce pain for sufferers of rheumatoid arthritis.
- May be helpful for symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
What is Omega-3?
There are two types of fat, omega-3 and omega-6, which are essential for human health. The average American consumes far too many omega-6 fats in their diet while consuming very low levels of omega-3. The ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fats is 1:1. Our ancestors evolved over millions of years on this ratio. Today, though, our ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 averages from 20:1 to 50:1! By far, the best type of omega-3 fats are those found in fish. The omega-3 in fish is high in two fatty acids crucial to human health, DHA and EPA. These two fatty acids are pivotal in preventing many diseases. Researchers are now also linking inadequate intake of these omega-3 fats in pregnant women to premature birth and low birth weight, and to hyperactivity in children.
Sadly, though, eating fresh fish, whether from the ocean, lakes and streams, or farm-raised, is no longer recommended. Mercury levels in all fish have now hit dangerously high levels across the world, and the risk of this mercury to your health now outweighs the omega-3 benefits of fish. Routine consumption of fish oil, however, is highly encouraged as a key ingredient in improving your health. Fish oil contains the highest levels of the best omega-3 fats – those with the EPA and DHA fatty acids – and, as it is in pure form, does not pose the mercury risk of fresh fish.
Where does our Omega-3 come from?
Our Fish Oil is derived primarily from Sardines (Sardina/Sardinella 9 different sub species names) and Anchovies (Engraulidae under 8 different sub species names) Sometimes Mackerel is also used. At times, Salmon (Salmo/Salmonidae 8 different sub species) are used to adjust the DHA content upward and Herring (Clupea/Clupedidae 6 of the 11 subspecies) are used on rare occasions to increase the EPA level. All fish used for oil in our products are caught in deep cold water channels in the Northern Atlantic and Pacific oceans. The fish oil used comes from “fish body oil” which is primarily found in the flesh.
Our Fish Oil is guaranteed to contain 18% EPA and 12% DHA per softgel. The proposed CRN monograph for fish oils plans to allow an omega 3 claim on these two fatty acids only. Other than EPA (180 mg) and DHA (120 mg.) the total Omega 3 fatty acids are approximately 63 mgs per softgel.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving
Fish Oil 1200mg
18% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 180mg
12% DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 120mg
Take one (1) softgel, up to three times daily with a meal.
If you have a blood disorder, are taking anticoagulant medication, or are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Holy Basil Promotes Healthy Adrenal Glands & Overall Wellness.
Supports adrenal glands
Promotes overall wellness
Pure & potent
HOLY BASIL is a powerful, potent herb that promotes healthy bodily functions and is especially supportive of the adrenal glands during times of stress. Holy Basil Supplements may help maintain balanced hormones and promote overall health and vitality through support of the immune system and energy levels.
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
Plant-based Supplement Supports Digestive & Immune System Health
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports natural cleansing
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHLOROPHYLL JUICE offer pure, natural support to the digestive system while promoting a healthy, cleansed body. Chlorophyll is a nutrient that creates the green pigment and allows light absorption in many of the leafy green plants we eat. The benefits of liquid chlorophyll are vast, but some of most common benefits are digestion and immune system support. The chlorophyll Juice is packed with nourishing properties that promote optimal health.
A powerful and natural anti-inflammatory with no negative side effects.
Standardised to Contain 65% Boswellic Acid.
Reduces general arthritis pain.
Helps prevent the deterioration of cartilage and joint tissue.
Treats the symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
May reduce the number of asthma attack.