A pomegranate is about the size of an orange, with a yellowish shell that turns a rich red colour as it matures. Inside the inedible husk are individual cells containing seed kernels. Each seed is surrounded by a juice-filled sac, which is pressed out during processing. Recent studies have shown that pomegranate juice can provide numerous health benefits such as cardiovascular benefits, artery-cleansing properties, menopausal symptom relief and possible prevention of osteoarthritis symptoms, thanks to its high content in vitamins and antioxidants.
Why take Pomegranate?
Anti-Ageing: Antioxidants neutralise destructive free radicals in the body. Free radicals form during the body’s normal metabolic processes. Smoking, obesity, poor diet and stress, among other factors, may cause an unhealthy increase in free radicals that then start attacking normal body tissue. Research has shown that many degenerative diseases are the direct result of damage caused by free radicals.
Heart Health: Pomegranates contain three times the antioxidants of red wine or green tea. Research indicates that the antioxidants in pomegranates reduce plaque buildup on artery walls and reduce stress on the cells lining the blood vessels. These cells produce nitric oxide which helps the blood vessels relax. Researchers found that heart cells increased nitric oxide production by 50 percent when treated with pomegranate juice. Pomegranates contain polyphenols, powerful antioxidants which may directly protect the arteries by reducing oxidative stress. In several human clinical studies, pomegranate was found effective for reducing various heart risk factors which lead to atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. A strong circulatory system is foundational to optimal health.
Skin: Pomegranate inhibits some of the harmful effects of the sun’s rays and promotes regeneration and healing of the skin.
Dosage : 20 Ml Twice A Day Or As Directed By Practitioner.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
- Powerful herbal immune support for kids
- Promotes fast recovery after colds
- Herbal, nourishing formula
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SUPPORT LIQUID DROPS offers natural support to strengthen your little one’s immune system for less sick time and more fun time. The herbal immune support for kids combines key ingredients that hold a reputation for boosting the immune system, and accelerating recovery after colds. This specially designed blend of ingredients is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that leave your child healthy and happy.
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process