A pomegranate is about the size of an orange, with a yellowish shell that turns a rich red colour as it matures. Inside the inedible husk are individual cells containing seed kernels. Each seed is surrounded by a juice-filled sac, which is pressed out during processing. Recent studies have shown that pomegranate juice can provide numerous health benefits such as cardiovascular benefits, artery-cleansing properties, menopausal symptom relief and possible prevention of osteoarthritis symptoms, thanks to its high content in vitamins and antioxidants.
Why take Pomegranate?
Anti-Ageing: Antioxidants neutralise destructive free radicals in the body. Free radicals form during the body’s normal metabolic processes. Smoking, obesity, poor diet and stress, among other factors, may cause an unhealthy increase in free radicals that then start attacking normal body tissue. Research has shown that many degenerative diseases are the direct result of damage caused by free radicals.
Heart Health: Pomegranates contain three times the antioxidants of red wine or green tea. Research indicates that the antioxidants in pomegranates reduce plaque buildup on artery walls and reduce stress on the cells lining the blood vessels. These cells produce nitric oxide which helps the blood vessels relax. Researchers found that heart cells increased nitric oxide production by 50 percent when treated with pomegranate juice. Pomegranates contain polyphenols, powerful antioxidants which may directly protect the arteries by reducing oxidative stress. In several human clinical studies, pomegranate was found effective for reducing various heart risk factors which lead to atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. A strong circulatory system is foundational to optimal health.
Skin: Pomegranate inhibits some of the harmful effects of the sun’s rays and promotes regeneration and healing of the skin.
Dosage : 20 Ml Twice A Day Or As Directed By Practitioner.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Plant-based Supplement Supports Digestive & Immune System Health
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Supports natural cleansing
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHLOROPHYLL JUICE offer pure, natural support to the digestive system while promoting a healthy, cleansed body. Chlorophyll is a nutrient that creates the green pigment and allows light absorption in many of the leafy green plants we eat. The benefits of liquid chlorophyll are vast, but some of most common benefits are digestion and immune system support. The chlorophyll Juice is packed with nourishing properties that promote optimal health.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
Cal-Mag-Zinc: A synergistic blend of minerals designed to optimise good health!
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- Important minerals for lowering blood pressure and for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Required for normal muscular function
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Assists in maintaining a healthy reproductive system
- May support healthy prostate function
- May support healthy immune function