A pomegranate is about the size of an orange, with a yellowish shell that turns a rich red colour as it matures. Inside the inedible husk are individual cells containing seed kernels. Each seed is surrounded by a juice-filled sac, which is pressed out during processing. Recent studies have shown that pomegranate juice can provide numerous health benefits such as cardiovascular benefits, artery-cleansing properties, menopausal symptom relief and possible prevention of osteoarthritis symptoms, thanks to its high content in vitamins and antioxidants.
Why take Pomegranate?
Anti-Ageing: Antioxidants neutralise destructive free radicals in the body. Free radicals form during the body’s normal metabolic processes. Smoking, obesity, poor diet and stress, among other factors, may cause an unhealthy increase in free radicals that then start attacking normal body tissue. Research has shown that many degenerative diseases are the direct result of damage caused by free radicals.
Heart Health: Pomegranates contain three times the antioxidants of red wine or green tea. Research indicates that the antioxidants in pomegranates reduce plaque buildup on artery walls and reduce stress on the cells lining the blood vessels. These cells produce nitric oxide which helps the blood vessels relax. Researchers found that heart cells increased nitric oxide production by 50 percent when treated with pomegranate juice. Pomegranates contain polyphenols, powerful antioxidants which may directly protect the arteries by reducing oxidative stress. In several human clinical studies, pomegranate was found effective for reducing various heart risk factors which lead to atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease. A strong circulatory system is foundational to optimal health.
Skin: Pomegranate inhibits some of the harmful effects of the sun’s rays and promotes regeneration and healing of the skin.
Dosage : 20 Ml Twice A Day Or As Directed By Practitioner.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Evening Primrose Oil: May support symptom relief associated with PMS
- May have positive effects on cardiovascular health
- May support healthy weight
- May support breast health
- May support healthy immune function
- Shown to reduce symptoms associated with diabetes
- May support skin health
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss