Shatavari is the main rejuvenating Ayurvedic herb for women. Shatavari has been safely used in Ayurveda for fertility and vitality & may simultaneously improve lactation during pre & post-delivery. It helps nourish and cleanse both the blood and the female reproductive organs. Shatavari is also considered to be a source of plant driven estrogen, making Shatavari a healthy choice for nursing, menopausal & postmenopausal women. It is known as a female health tonic. It is helpful in all stages of womanhood. It supports normal functioning of the female reproductive system. It is a rich source of protein. It is one of the most potent & safe lactation promoting agents.
- The properties of Ayurvedic Shatavari Capsule are effectively used to improve female hormonal imbalance.
- Shatavari for lactation may maintain the optimum functioning of the female reproductive system.
- Additionally, the Shatavari for women may help to maintain healthy women health in a natural way.
- The galactagogue properties of Shatavari for fertility may help promote lactation.
Shatavari extract (Asparagus racemosus) 250mg
Shatavari Powder (Asparagus racemosus) 100mg
(Standardized to contain 30% Saponins = 105mg)
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician
- Powerful herbal immune support for kids
- Promotes fast recovery after colds
- Herbal, nourishing formula
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SUPPORT LIQUID DROPS offers natural support to strengthen your little one’s immune system for less sick time and more fun time. The herbal immune support for kids combines key ingredients that hold a reputation for boosting the immune system, and accelerating recovery after colds. This specially designed blend of ingredients is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that leave your child healthy and happy.
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process