Slippery Elm Drops
Known as the “ultimate cure-all”
- Supports healthy healing & supports immunity
- Directly sourced from family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
- Grain alcohol is pesticide-free & USP pharmaceutical grade
- Gluten free, kosher & vegan
Slippery Elm extract is native to North America and has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years to ease many different types of ailments. Today, slippery elm extract is commonly used to help individuals to recover more quickly from colds and minor aches and pains, while strengthening the immune system.
Why Use SLIPPERY ELM LIQUID DROPS?
An ingredient called mucilage, a polysaccharide that becomes gel-like or slippery after becoming wet, was the catalyst to slippery elm’s name. This ingredient may help soothe and coat a multitude of aliments such as, sore throats, coughs, stomach aches and skin problems – which makes slippery elm somewhat of the ultimate cure-all.
Serving Size: 30 Drops (1ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: 200mg
Herb Weight Equivalence
Ethically Wild Harvested Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva)
Herb Strength Ratio 1:5
Take 30 drops, 1-3 times per day, or as needed in juice or water
Cranberry: Enhances urinary tract health and fights recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Concentrated herbal extract
- Helps maintain normal function of the urinary tract
- Antioxidant activity
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism