Slippery Elm Drops
Known as the “ultimate cure-all”
- Supports healthy healing & supports immunity
- Directly sourced from family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
- Grain alcohol is pesticide-free & USP pharmaceutical grade
- Gluten free, kosher & vegan
Slippery Elm extract is native to North America and has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years to ease many different types of ailments. Today, slippery elm extract is commonly used to help individuals to recover more quickly from colds and minor aches and pains, while strengthening the immune system.
Why Use SLIPPERY ELM LIQUID DROPS?
An ingredient called mucilage, a polysaccharide that becomes gel-like or slippery after becoming wet, was the catalyst to slippery elm’s name. This ingredient may help soothe and coat a multitude of aliments such as, sore throats, coughs, stomach aches and skin problems – which makes slippery elm somewhat of the ultimate cure-all.
Serving Size: 30 Drops (1ml)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: 200mg
Herb Weight Equivalence
Ethically Wild Harvested Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva)
Herb Strength Ratio 1:5
Take 30 drops, 1-3 times per day, or as needed in juice or water
Organic Cinnamon: Natural Support for Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes healthy glucose levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, total cholesterol levels already within normal ranges
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels already within normal ranges
- May help reduce body fat and increase muscle mass when used as part of a program that includes diet and exercise
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response