Organic Spirulina: Enhances the internal natural cleansing and detoxification system
- Strengthen the immune system
- Promote cardiovascular function and healthy cholesterol
- Improve gastrointestinal and digestive health
- Enhance the internal natural cleansing and detoxification process
- Provide antioxidant protection against diseases
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
What is Organic Spirulina?
Spirulina is a single-celled plant originating from the blue-green algae family; it is named for its spiral, coil like shape. Algae are old life forms responsible for producing and sustaining our oxygenated atmosphere. Spirulina is not a salt-water algae; it grows in fresh and brackish inland waters. Because it is so low on the food chain, it is packed with nutrients and energy. Spirulina can be grown almost anywhere, in water supplies that are not suitable for drinking (inland in brackish and fresh water ponds), and in existing desert areas without cutting down trees to make room.
Spirulina yields 20 times more protein per acre than soybeans. Spirulina is a great source of digestible protein. It consists of 70% protein (compare to beef’s 22%), 5% fat (good fats), and no cholesterol (it’s a plant). Spirulina contains an array of vitamins and minerals, including B-12, an essential nutrient for healthy nerves and tissues, which vegetarians must seek. The beta-carotene found in spirulina is ten times more concentrated than carrots. For those who do not eat several servings of vegetables each day, supplementing with spirulina provides the powerful antioxidant beta carotene to help support the body’s defenses. This wonder food contains eight essential amino acids, the essential fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid and phytonutrients. Its deep, rich colours come from a spectrum of natural pigments that harvest the sun’s energy; chlorophyll (green), carotenoids (yellow & orange) and phycocyanin (blue).
What does Organic Spirulina do?
Nutritional practitioners explain that the main directive for the body’s metabolism is to support the immune system. When the immune system is stressed or compromised, it draws on the body’s metabolic energy. People with an immune system imbalance often feel low energy and chronic fatigue. Supplementing with Spirulina may help balance the immune system and free up more metabolic energy for use in healing and absorbing nutrients.
The phytonutrients responsible for strengthening the immune system are beta-carotene, phycocyanin and polysaccharides. Beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant, can scavenge free radicals and protect the body from the oxidative damages. The results of a study evaluating the relationship between polysaccharides in Spirulina and immune system function revealed an increase in activity in T-cells, thymus gland, bone marrow, and spleen. Spirulina not only stimulates the immune system, it can also enhance the body’s ability to generate new blood cells and be more effective in guarding against and attacking germs.
Chlorophyll is the green pigment molecule in plants and is responsible for absorbing the sun’s energy for photosynthesis. Interestingly, the chlorophyll molecule in plants is chemically similar to haemoglobin in human blood. The only difference in the two molecules is that the central atom in chlorophyll is magnesium, whereas in humans it is iron. As a food supplement, chlorophyll can detoxify and purify the blood and liver, help build red blood cells and aid in tissue repair. After a period of time, the body builds up toxins and natural waste products from chemicals, pollution and overindulging. Detoxifying, a process of cleansing the internal system, helps rid the body of harmful chemicals that may be contributing to fatigue, illness, pain, and poor digestion.
Spirulina is an excellent dietary source for the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid. Other known foods rich in gamma linolenic acid include mother’s milk, borage oil, evening primrose oil and black currant oil. Once processed by the body, gamma linolenic acid is converted into beneficial hormone-like compounds called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins affect the function of practically every system in the body. These molecules are used in the regulation of inflammation, pain, blood pressure, fluid balance, and blood clotting. Prostaglandins also affect hormone production and function.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Organic Spirulina 500mg
Take 1 tablet twice daily between meals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss
- Powerful herbal immune support for kids
- Promotes fast recovery after colds
- Herbal, nourishing formula
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SUPPORT LIQUID DROPS offers natural support to strengthen your little one’s immune system for less sick time and more fun time. The herbal immune support for kids combines key ingredients that hold a reputation for boosting the immune system, and accelerating recovery after colds. This specially designed blend of ingredients is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that leave your child healthy and happy.