Triphala tablets are blend of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica. The products are made out of best quality and authentic Ayurvedic herbs, available in India. Triphalahills (Triphala) 500mg tablet is an Ayurvedic formulation of 250mg Pure fruits of Triphala (Amla, Baheda,Harad) powder & 250mg Pure fruits of Triphala (Amla, Baheda,Harad) extract, contains active levels of Tannins which has all the properties of Amla, Baheda & Harde that includes antioxidants, mild laxative properties & balancing the Tridoshas (Vata, Kapha, Pitta).
Herbs in Triphala tablets are specially selected and manually graded to give best products. Organic triphala tablets quality and efficacy is 100% guaranteed.
- The Tridoshic & antioxidant properties of Triphala tablet may help to support overall general health.
- Triphala for eyes may also help to maintain the healthy digestion & metabolism.
- The laxative properties benefits as a natural detoxifier and body cleanser.
- Triphala tablets for constipation may support effectively in relieving mild to moderate constipation.
- Triphala tablets for weight loss may help in maintaining the normal lipid level.
Triphala extract (Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis, Terminalia belerica) 250mg
Triphala powder (Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis, Terminalia belerica) 250mg
(Standardized to contain 26% Tannins = 130mg)
Take one Capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician
Brahmi (Bacopa) is traditionally used as a nerve tonic and brain food
Brahmi is naturally extracted using only the finest quality Bacopa monniera. Our Standardized True Spectrum‰ extract provides active levels of bacosides A & B, concentrated in the balanced ratio nature intended, without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases.
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism