Triphala tablets are blend of Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica. The products are made out of best quality and authentic Ayurvedic herbs, available in India. Triphalahills (Triphala) 500mg tablet is an Ayurvedic formulation of 250mg Pure fruits of Triphala (Amla, Baheda,Harad) powder & 250mg Pure fruits of Triphala (Amla, Baheda,Harad) extract, contains active levels of Tannins which has all the properties of Amla, Baheda & Harde that includes antioxidants, mild laxative properties & balancing the Tridoshas (Vata, Kapha, Pitta).
Herbs in Triphala tablets are specially selected and manually graded to give best products. Organic triphala tablets quality and efficacy is 100% guaranteed.
- The Tridoshic & antioxidant properties of Triphala tablet may help to support overall general health.
- Triphala for eyes may also help to maintain the healthy digestion & metabolism.
- The laxative properties benefits as a natural detoxifier and body cleanser.
- Triphala tablets for constipation may support effectively in relieving mild to moderate constipation.
- Triphala tablets for weight loss may help in maintaining the normal lipid level.
Triphala extract (Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis, Terminalia belerica) 250mg
Triphala powder (Terminalia chebula, Emblica officinalis, Terminalia belerica) 250mg
(Standardized to contain 26% Tannins = 130mg)
Take one Capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician
Cranberry: Enhances urinary tract health and fights recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Concentrated herbal extract
- Helps maintain normal function of the urinary tract
- Antioxidant activity
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones
Holy Basil Promotes Healthy Adrenal Glands & Overall Wellness.
Supports adrenal glands
Promotes overall wellness
Pure & potent
HOLY BASIL is a powerful, potent herb that promotes healthy bodily functions and is especially supportive of the adrenal glands during times of stress. Holy Basil Supplements may help maintain balanced hormones and promote overall health and vitality through support of the immune system and energy levels.
Aloe Vera contains a variety of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. In particular, Aloe Vera is a source of mucopolysaccharides, also known as glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which are thought to be its active component. Numerous scientific studies have demonstrated the ability of aloe to support the healing process. In addition, Aloe Vera has been shown to support a healthy digestive system. May improve stomach disorders, ulcers, indigestion, haemorrhoids, itching in the rectum, and colitis.
- Supports Digestive Health
- High Level of Mucopolysaccharides
- Supports Healing Process