What is Valerian?
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) is a perennial plant native to North America and Europe, it has pinkish coloured flowers that grow from a tuberous root or rhizome. Harvested when the plant is two years old, the root contains a number of important compounds including valepotriates, valerenic acid, and other volatile oils. It is important to note that Valerian has a strong odour, so much so that new customers may think they have a ‘bad batch’. The ‘disagreeable’ odour is completely normal and should be expected.
What does Valerian do?
Valerian has long been used as an agent to soothe the nervous system in response to stress and as an inducer of restful sleep. Although other agents have been introduced in recent years, which offer similar benefits, Valerian is still one of the most popular herbal preparations on the market and is widely used throughout Europe and Germany. Valerian has been used as a sleep aid for over 1,000 years. It’s ability to help relax the central nervous system, promote feelings of calm, decrease levels of anxiety and stress, and enhance sleep are known to millions the world over. Valerian is not known to cause morning grogginess and is non-addictive.You can help your body and mind relax by taking Valerian.
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult a healthcare practitioner prior to using Valerian.
- If you are taking valerian to support restful sleep, practitioners recommend reducing your dosage if morning sleepiness occurs.
- Valerian may cause drowsiness. Use caution when driving and performing tasks that require alertness.
- Valerian may increase the effects of alcohol.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
- Valerian (Valeriana
officinalis) (root) 800 mg
- Valerian (Valeriana
officinalis) Extract (root)
(std. to 0.8% valerenic acid) 200 mg
Take 2 capsules one hour before bedtime. For daytime use: Take 1 capsule with water at mealtime.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if safety seal on the bottle is broken.
- Powerful herbal immune support for kids
- Promotes fast recovery after colds
- Herbal, nourishing formula
- Gluten free
- Support family-owned medicinal herb farms
- Only the freshest and most vital raw materials are sourced
- Finest organically grown, ethically wild-harvested ingredients
CHILDREN’S IMMUNE SUPPORT LIQUID DROPS offers natural support to strengthen your little one’s immune system for less sick time and more fun time. The herbal immune support for kids combines key ingredients that hold a reputation for boosting the immune system, and accelerating recovery after colds. This specially designed blend of ingredients is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that leave your child healthy and happy.
Keep your hair and beard moisturised with Beardo Beard and Hair Growth Oil. Regular oiling and cleansing will result in a healthy and full beard. Massage the oil into your scalp and leave overnight. Wash your hair next morning and see the difference.
Promotes Hair Growth
Get Rid of Patchy Beard
Get Full, Thick & Dense Beard
Nourishes Your Beard
Brahmi (Bacopa) is traditionally used as a nerve tonic and brain food
Brahmi is naturally extracted using only the finest quality Bacopa monniera. Our Standardized True Spectrum‰ extract provides active levels of bacosides A & B, concentrated in the balanced ratio nature intended, without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases.
DHA: The primary building block of the human brain tissue and eyes.
- Essential nutrient for optimal brain function
- Studies support an association between DHA and benefits to the cardiovascular system
- Studies indicate a link between DHA and improved brain function
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports healthy growth hormone levels
- Plays an important role in healthy eye function
- Supports healthy inflammatory response