Vitamin B12 Capsules
Vitamin B12: Superior Quality For Your Best Health
- Helps with the formation of blood
- Maintains healthy nerve cells & red blood cells
- Involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body
- Promotes natural energy
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Enhances blood circulation
What is Vitamin B12 and How Does it Work?
Vitamin B12 is an essential water-soluble vitamin that promotes normal brain and nervous system functions and to assist with the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is involved in every metabolic cell in the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Commonly found in a variety of foods such as: fish, shellfish, meat and dairy products, Vitamin B12 is frequently used in combination with other B vitamins in a vitamin B complex formulation to optimise health and well being.
Who Needs to Take Vitamin B12 and What are the Deficiency Symptoms?
People at risk for Vitamin B12 deficiency include strict vegetarians, elderly people and people with increased Vitamin B12 requirements associated with pregnancy, thyrotoxicosis, hemolytic anaemia, haemorrhage, malignancy, liver or kidney disease. Administering Vitamin B12 orally, intramuscularly or intranasally is effective for preventing and treating dietary Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Why Should You Take Methylcobalamin B12 Instead of Cyanocobalamin B12?
Methylcobalamin is the more efficient form of Vitamin B12 because it is better absorbed by the body and specifically helps the nervous system, brain and liver. Vitamin B12 Complex also combines B6, Folic Acid and Biotin for a more comprehensive support. The reason why Cyanocobalamin version of B12 is less effective is because it has to be stripped down in a time consuming, multi-step process, and this reduces its nutritional availability and potency.
Serving Size: One (1) Vegetarian Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
Take one (1) tablet daily. For best results, allow tablet to dissolve in mouth before swallowing.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Coral Calcium: Anti-ageing benefits plus additional vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Important nutrient for lowering blood pressure
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- Helps move nutrients across cell membranes
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Regulates the transmission of nerve impulses
- May help reduce heartburn by normalizing stomach acid
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
Important for hair, skin and nail health.
Essential nutrient for carbohydrate metabolism.
Required for synthesis of fatty acids.
Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system.
Assists in converting food to energy.
Involved in transformation of amino acids into protein.
Contributes to health of sex glands and sweat glands.
Promotes normal cell growth.
Biotin is a member of the B complex family, but it is not actually a vitamin. It is a co-enzyme that works with vitamins. It is produced naturally in small amounts by the intestines. Biotin used to be known as Vitamin H. Biotin is found in many foods, including oatmeal, vegetables, peanuts, mushrooms, egg yolks, rice, nuts, spinach, potatoes and poultry and beef. Biotin gets its name from the Greek word bios, which means “life” and was first isolated in 1936. Biotin is water-soluble, so any excess will be eliminated in the urine.
Brahmi (Bacopa) is traditionally used as a nerve tonic and brain food
Brahmi is naturally extracted using only the finest quality Bacopa monniera. Our Standardized True Spectrum‰ extract provides active levels of bacosides A & B, concentrated in the balanced ratio nature intended, without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases.
A nutritional powerhouse from Brazil and one of the most nutritious foods in the world
- Our ACAI is Rainforest Grown!
- One of the most nutritious foods in the world
- A powerful source of antioxidants to combat premature ageing
- Helps promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Promotes weight loss